Servalesa’s work philosophy stems from the INTEGRATED BIOSOLUTIONS MODEL (I.B.M.) on which we base our R&D. One of the main activities
of Servalesa’s R&D department is the physiological study of crops and their needs. From these studies, unique active ingredients, based on specific modes of action, are developed and integrated into our formulations. Servalesa’s R&D department is thereby fully targeted to meet the current and future needs of the field.
The I.M.B. is the guide to study the different needs throughout the crop cycle, to determine the different areas of development and, subsequently, to elaborate new active components and formulations.
With the I.M.B. we get to have a base that will guide us in our research process, in the development of our biostimulants and other biosolutions suitable for use in different crop management strategies (conventional agriculture, 0 residue, organic agriculture, biodynamic agriculture, etc.).
Servalesa's biosolutions are based on the INTEGRAL MODEL OF BIOSOLUTIONS (IMB).
THE GUIDE OF R&D OF SERVALESA, I. M .B GUÍA DEL I+D DE SERVALESA, M.I.B.
We developed Servalesa's biosolutions through this model.
With the use of technology to address pests and diseases with sustainable alternatives.
– Pest management.
– Disease management.
– Foliar treatment optimisation (systemic and contact-based).
Via technology based on micro and macro-elements with a high level of assimilation.
– Complete phases with high nutritional demand.
– Correct shortcomings and deficiencies.
– Optimise the nutritional balance of crops to achieve higher yields.
We stimulate via the use of technology designed to activate various key metabolic routes at critical moments in the crop cycle.
– Abiotic stress management.
– Optimisation of plant development.
– Improvement of quality parameters.
The soil, root and rhizosphere with microbiology-based technology developed by Biológica Nature and Symbiom.
– Biofertilisation (N2 fixation and solubilisation of P₂0₅ and K₂0).
– Optimisation of water resources.
– Regeneration of soil microbiota.
– Protection of the root and rizosphere.
The I.B.M. is our guide to continue offering high quality biosolutions that truly alleviate the needs of farmers, especially through the use of our biostimulants with formulations unique to the market that make us a benchmark.