RENOV® SUPER 6
SOIL REGENERATOR AND ENERGISER FOR ALL TYPES OF CROPS.
PRODUCT FORMULATED BASED ON A CONSORTIUM OF 6 PLANT GROWTH-PROMOTING RHIZOBACTERIA.
RENOV® SUPER 6 is a biostimulant based on plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR). These bacteria quickly establish themselves in the rhizosphere of the plant, living with other organisms in the same space and greatly benefiting the soil and the plant. RENOV® SUPER 6 is composed of six strains of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR), creating great synergies and benefits for the plant.
- Bacillus subtilis (strain BC03-Bss)
- Bacillus pumilus (strain BNT10-Bp)
- Bacillus siamensis (BC02-Bsm)
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (strain BC04-Ba)
- Bacillus megaterium (strain BC07-Bmeg)
- Pseudomonas fluorescens (strain BC06-Pf)
The RENOV® SUPER 6 application has the benefit and mode of combined action of the different strains included in its formulation that will allow:
1. Colonize the rhizosphere with beneficial microorganisms, capable to generate biofilms, volatile compounds and other elements that contribute to optimal root development, improving the interaction symbiotic rhizosphere-soil, reducing the moments of exposure to critical phases of the crop cycle.
2. Regenerate soils, through exogenous input and bioaugmentation of beneficial microorganisms. Rhizobacteria participates in the decomposition of organic remains and their transformation into elements assimilable for the crop, thus releasing organic compounds with biostimulant effect and plant growth promoters.
3. Ability to solubilize phosphorus and potassium.